Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Night in Victoria with My Sister...


Dear Sister Bear,

So right about now your surprise party is winding down and you're about to come home to find your sister listening to weird youtube videos and waiting for her laundry to finish. Tonight is the last official night for us together in Victoria. At least for awhile. We may have to watch a Disney movie.

I leave first thing in the morning and won't see you until Sunday when I'll be distracted and unfortunately you'll have to spend all day waiting. But know that because you were there, I pushed myself a little bit further, a little bit harder and smiled a little bit more.

I never knew you were proud of me sister. I'm sure proud of you, every day.

Until Sunday sister, when we can again throw ice at each other. This time I'll make sure I have more than you.

Love,

Sister 1 (The prettier one)


2 comments:

  1. I wish I was so cool that ice cubes were jealous, though cubes can be so square...

    I like to think I am so cool that I put the jiggle in jello jigglers

    ReplyDelete