Monday, July 26, 2010

T-Minus 3/4 Days

I thought I'd take the liberty of posting first on our blog, because as we know, I am the more responsible sister. I still think I should be the older one.

Today we ran your last minute errands for your race in Calgary, which I am very excited to see you in. I know you don't think I find much enjoyment in seeing you run and swim and bike all over the place, but I do. Seeing you go so far and excel in something you love makes me proud to call you my sister. Like when you placed in the top three of your age group in a small triathlon up island, or when you completed your first 10km race. I am glad you have found something that you take so much enjoyment in.

Anyways, it is Monday. Your first Monday free of work. I think you said you're leaving Thursday to Calgary, and the rest of us are leaving Friday. Je suis tres excite :).

We shall post more in the future, but for now

Au Revoir!

--Sister 2

(The More Awesome One)

1 comment:

  1. I disagree with said title... pretty sure you don't have the authority...

    ReplyDelete