Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't let anyone tell you differently; being an adult SUCKS

Hello my sister, it is so strange to me that you're driving yourself. Alone. Around town. That still creeps me out a bit. Especially since I can still remember when you were too short to open my bedroom door. I'm sorry to hear that your time is so busy but that's just the kind of girl you are; go go go! I'm very proud of you for working so hard, I know you are probably amazing in that play and I would give anything to see you in it but I guess I'll have to settle for the DVD version.

So your lazy butt finally decided it was time to get a job eh? Well, that's awesome! I, for one, vote for Thrifty's. It'd be a great part time job for you while you're at Uvic next year too. And no one likes a broke ass girl.

Today I caved in to my weak body and came home from work early to rest. (although that consisted entirely of watching Glee and other TV shows I haven't watched in weeks). I'm racing Saturday but I'll be home from about 2pm my time onwards so if you need to talk, you just call me.

I even took a photo for you demonstrating why I've gone through two boxes of kleenex in the past 24 hours.




Love you Sister 2 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment